It’s not uncommon for our patients to have medical insurance, but not a policy for dental. That’s why we offer assistance through Encore Dental Savings, a private membership dental discount plan.
This dental discount plan is designed to provide individuals, couples, and families with cost-effective options to ensure their oral health.
Encore Dental Savings offers affordable dental coverage if the dental plan offered through your employer is insufficient, or if you are self-employed or retired.
Looking for a way to save on your dental treatment? We’ve got great news! As a valued patient of our dental practice, you are eligible to sign up for our in-house discount plan, custom-created just for our patients.
As a member, you’ll save on all procedures performed in our office. Sign up and save – it’s that simple!
- One Person*
$139/semi-annually or $249/year
- Two People*
$199/semi-annually or $349/year
- Family Household*
$249/semi-annually or $449/year
*Plus a one-time, non-refundable processing fee of $20.00.
If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, call us today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Your plan also includes these extras:
Vision Care Discounts
- 50% on your first eye exam or contact lens exam of the year every year and 20% on wellness screenings*
- 20% on your new frames and lenses or 15% on your contact lens fitting, whichever you prefer
- 30% on your second set of frames*
- 15% on anything else you may need or want
Members will save between 15% to 80% on generic drugs and 15% to 25% on brand name drugs at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Safeway, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid.
Discounts on LASIK
See significant savings when you choose from more than 600 locations nationwide:
- All other in-network providers extend discounts of 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices
- Exclusive member savings at LasikPlus
- Save 40% on diagnostic services, including hearing exams, at over 5,600 provider locations nationwide
- Hearing aid low price guarantee: If you should find the same product at a lower price, bring us the local quote and we’ll not only match it, we’ll beat it by 5%!
- 2 years of free batteries (80 cells per hearing aid, per year)
DialCare Physician Access
DialCare Physician Access is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members and their families have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes, and more. When medically appropriate, a DialCare doctor may prescribe a short-term, non-DEA controlled medication for the member to pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work, or on the go.
DialCare Mental Wellness
DialCare Mental Wellness is a program designed to provide safe, secure, and private means of seeking mental health assistance from licensed mental health professionals via virtual or telephonic counseling sessions. This unique program offers an app-based interface, connecting members with our counselors not only over the phone but via video chat as well.